GROUP SHOW: "Peaceful Appalachians"
Individual, Club and Small Group Instruction in "Classical," Infrared, Abstract Intentional Camera Movement and Abstract Close-up Nature Photography Techniques, as well as Composition and Basic Photography Software skills.
Click here for details.
- The Magic of Small: An Intensive in Close-up Photography, Classical and Abstract — January 26-27-28, 2018. Click here for information! Spaces still open.
- Creative Composition in Photography: Tools for Expressing Your Vision! March 16-17-18, 2018
- Photographing The Intimate Landscape: An Intensive in Vision and Craft as inspired by the work of Eliot Porter, with a focus on textures, patterns, colors, values and abstract qualities — April 27-28-29, 2018
- The Art of Abstract Photography: An Intensive in Creating Unique Images In-Camera — June 1-2-3, 2018
- Beyond the Visible: An Intensive in Infrared Landscape Photography — July 13-14-15, 2018
- Creative Composition in Photography: Tools for Expressing Your Vision! — August 24-25-26, 2018
SHOW: "Contemplative Art in an Age of Distraction" — Susanna will curate this show to include Infrared and Black & White prints complemented by unique three dimensional work including glass, fabric, and pottery — Asheville Area Arts Council. Friday, June 29 to Friday, July 27; Opening Reception : Friday July 6.
NC Arboretum, Autumn 2019
SHOW: "Nature's Innocence," Infrared images on exhibit at the Corner Kitchen, Biltmore Village, NC. From October 2017 to January 2018.
GROUP SHOW: "The Fourth Annual Autumn Photography Exhibition." Susanna has three prints from her "Water Dance" series in this show at the Burke Arts Council Gallery, 115 E. Meeting Street, Morganton, NC 28655, August 24th thru October 14th.
GROUP SHOW: “Images of the Southern Appalachians” by Carolinas Nature Photographers Assn. (CNPA) Members at the Cradle of Forestry's Discovery Center, 11250 Pisgah Hwy, Pisgah Forest, NC 28768-9988. June 9th thru July, 2017.
"Adventures in Abstract Photography: An Artistry Techniques Workshop," June 2-3, 2017.
Mary Frank Salon, 61 North Merrimon (Reynolds Village), Suite 103, Asheville, NC 28804. Lovely walls and lighting make this venue very special...along with great stylists!
Asheville Eye Associates' beautiful display space, in their Asheville, NC facility is hosting Susanna's Fine Art Canvas Prints, June 2016 at 8 Medical Park Drive, Asheville, NC 28803. All prints are for sale.
August 2015 — Grateful Steps Bookstore, 159 South Lexington Avenue, Asheville, NC 28801, is featuring a selection of Susanna's macro color and black & white images through the end of August 2015.
May 10, 2015 to July 1, 2015 — Paint Branch Unitarian Universalist Church, Adelphi, MD 20783-1097
"Nature in Abstract — Celebrating a Vision!" ...through close-up, macro and abstract fine art photographs by Susanna Euston with Joanne Senkus & Bonnie Allen.
October 15, 2014 to January 15, 2015 — Green Sage Cafe, 70 Westgate Plaza, West Asheville, NC
"Exploring the Depth & Magic of Nature" show through close-up, macro, and abstract fine art photographs by Susanna Euston, Joanne Senkus and Bonnie Allen. October 15, 2014 through the New Year at the Green Sage Cafe in West Asheville.